Saturday 12 July 2014

Dragons for Mythic Asian HoTT

Just a couple of old dragons for my Japanese HoTT forces. Both are elemental dragons for water and wind. The water dragon needs re-basing ( they both do) and is an old Grenadier model I suspect.


The other is an old Ral Partha? celestial dragon, which really needs to be on a flying base of clouds. I've just found another in  the lead box which i may be able to paint up as an earth dragon. I also have a massive Imperial dragon from about twenty five years ago, again by Grenadier, but way beyond my financial means today (100 US dollars on Evilbay!! ).



I also have a massive Imperial dragon from about twenty five years ago, again by Grenadier, but way beyond my financial means today (100 US dollars on Evilbay!! ).



No comments:

Post a Comment